Companies facing difficult financial and strategic challenges are not effectively served by financial advisors that apply a traditional approach to unusual times. Astor Group appreciates the attention that distressed companies require and understands the need to move quickly to answer critical capital, operations and management constraints. Drawing on our legal, operational and financial experience we are frequently able to develop solutions that produce results our clients did not think possible.
Typical services include:
• Solving short-term liquidity problems
• Restoring and restructuring relationships with existing lenders and creditors
• Acquiring new debt (including DIP financing) and equity capital
• Preparing and executing exit strategies
• Supporting management by helping with day-to-day activities
Our professionals understand the wide range of issues that confront troubled companies, and we work side-by-side with management to attack problems until a transaction is complete or our clients are financially secure.